Green Energy Ohio is proud to honor individuals, businesses, universities, nonprofits, government entities, and communities throughout the state at the Annual Awards Ceremony and Reception. The Green Achievement Award winners are innovators, collaborators, educators, and leaders in their respective fields. Above all, they are advocates for protecting public health and the environment, for generating economic opportunity and prosperity, and for ensuring a clean energy future for the state of Ohio.
The 2020 Annual Awards Ceremony & Reception will be Friday, April 17 at the Cincinnati Zoo & Botanical Garden!
The 2019 Annual Awards Ceremony & Reception was held in the John Elliott Center for Architecture & Environmental Design at Kent State University on April 25. The 2019 Green Achievement Awards were presented to:
- Talan Products, Inc. (Business Achievement Award)
- Kent State University (Academic Achievement Award)
- Ohio Hospitals Association (Professional Association Achievement Award)
- Ohio Department of Rehabilitation and Correction (Government Achievement Award)
The 2018 Annual Awards Ceremony and Reception was held in the Ohio Union at The Ohio State University in Columbus on April 26. The 2018 Green Achievement Award winners were presented to:
- Denison University (Academic Achievement Award)
- The Ohio Environmental Council (Nonprofit Achievement Award)
- Ecohouse Solar (Business Achievement Award)
- Graham Local Schools (Community Achievement Award)
- James Gravelle, Greg Kuss, Robert Martin (Individual Achievement Awards)