Skip to content
- Virtual Earth Day 5K - Earth Day is a time of honoring our common home and focusing on the importance of its health. As a result of the pandemic, we can see even more clearly how interconnected humanity is to the environment. Starting on Earth Day, Thursday, April 22, and continuing through the weekend until Sunday, April 25, run, walk, or bike 3.1 miles to complete your 5K. Our lives affect the health of the Earth, and the health of the Earth affects our lives. This year, as we look forward to brighter days ahead, GEO has decided to promote our own healthy habits and the health of the natural world around us.
- GEO’s 2021 Electric Vehicle Tour - This year we are taking a new route and focusing on all aspects of vehicle electrification. For an entire week in June, GEO and our partners will be touring the state to share the work that is being done, the people who are leading that work, and the opportunities that electric vehicles present.
- Climate Change & National Security - Join Green Energy Ohio Monday, March 8 for an exploratory discussion of Climate Change & National Security with esteemed guests, Congresswoman Elaine Luria and Dr. Bob McCollister
- Climate, Cocktails, & Conversation - Join us for our first quarterly Climate Change Book Club meeting, Climate, Cocktails, & Conversation for a stirring conversation on Rising: Dispatches from the New American Shore by Elizabeth Rush.
- Join us for Grow With GEO Day at HOMEARAMA 2020! - Join us on October 21 from 4-9 at the HOMEARAMA 2020 Homeshow!
- 2020 National Solar Tour - Our signature Green Energy Ohio Tour is cancelled for 2020. However, Green Energy Ohio invites participants to the ASES Virtual National Solar Tour.
- Wind Energy Workshop - Please join us for a wind energy information session hosted by Green Energy Ohio, Apex Clean Energy, Northern Ohioans for Wind, and the Miami University Institute for the Environment and Sustainability on Wednesday, February 19, at Miami University!
- 2020 Annual Awards Ceremony & Reception - Join us for the presentation of the 2020 Green Achievement Award presentations and keynote remarks from Congressman Ro Khanna!