Skip to content
Renewable Energy Associations and Resources
- American Solar Energy Society – an association of solar professionals and advocates in the United States.
- American Wind Energy Association – a national trade association formed in 1974, representing wind power project developers, equipment suppliers, service providers, parts manufacturers, utilities, researchers, and others involved in the wind industry.
- Midwest Renewable Energy Association – a non-profit that expands renewable energy adoption through innovative programs, renewable energy training, and educational events.
- Energy Information Administration – responsible for collecting, analyzing, and disseminating energy information to promote sound policymaking, efficient markets, and public understanding of energy and its interaction with the economy and the environment.
- National Renewable Energy Laboratory – The only federal laboratory dedicated to research, development, commercialization, and deployment of renewable energy and energy efficiency technologies.
- Solar Energy Industry Association – the national trade association of the US solar industry
- Midwest Energy Efficiency Alliance – a collaborative network advancing energy efficiency in the Midwest for sustainable economic development and environmental stewardship.
- National Hydropower Association – a nonprofit association dedicated exclusively to promoting the growth of clean, renewable hydropower and marine energy.
- Geothermal Resources Council – advancing the global geothermal industry through the transfer of research, knowledge and guidance.
Green Project Resources
Sign Up for Green Energy