Skip to content
Renewable Energy Associations and Resources
- American Clean Power Association – The American Clean Power Association works to champion policies that will transform the U.S. power grid to a low-cost, reliable, and renewable power system.
- American Solar Energy Society – ASES is a non-profit that advocates for sustainable living and 100% renewable energy by sharing information, events, and resources to cultivate community and power progress.
- American Wind Energy Association – The national trade association for the U.S wind industry.
- Energy Information Administration – The U.S. Energy Information Administration (EIA) collects, analyzes, and disseminates independent and impartial energy information to promote sound policymaking, efficient markets, and public understanding of energy and its interaction with the economy and the environment.
- Geothermal Rising – Geothermal Rising, formerly the Geothermal Resources Council, is a nonprofit organization empowering the understanding and practical use of geothermal energy through collaboration and communication of robust research, knowledge, and guidance.
- Midwest Energy Efficiency Alliance – The Midwest Energy Efficiency Alliance (MEEA) is a collaborative network advancing energy efficiency in the Midwest for sustainable economic development and environmental stewardship.
- Midwest Renewable Energy Association – The Midwest Renewable Energy Association is a national nonprofit organization that promotes renewable energy, energy efficiency, and sustainable living through education and demonstration.
- National Hydropower Association – The National Hydropower Association (NHA) is a nonprofit association dedicated exclusively to promoting the growth of clean, renewable hydropower and marine energy.
- National Renewable Energy Laboratory – The only federal laboratory dedicated to research, development, commercialization, and deployment of renewable energy and energy efficiency technologies.
- Solar Energy Industry Association – SEIA is a national trade association building a comprehensive vision for the Solar+ Decade through research, education, and advocacy.
Green Project Resources
- BetterBuildings Northwest Ohio – BetterBuildings offers financing for projects that focus on conserving energy and generating savings through equipment upgrades to existing facilities.
- Energize Ohio Incentives Directory – Browse through all renewable energy and energy efficiency incentives offered in Ohio.
- Columbus-Franklin County Finance Authority Energy Program – Through Property Assessed Clean Energy (PACE), the Columbus-Franklin County Finance Authority can provide financing for Central Ohio businesses, non-profits, and local governments to fund cost-effective, energy efficiency improvements to buildings resulting in lower energy costs.
- NOPEC’s (Northeast Ohio Public Energy Council) PACE program – NOPEC is a nonprofit energy supplier in Northeast Ohio that provides competitive energy cost savings to residents and small businesses using a buy in bulk method.
- Ohio PACE – Statewide financing designed for energy-efficiency improvements to Ohio’s commercial properties.
- The HERO Program from Renovate America – Provides homeowners access to financing for energy-efficient, water-conserving, renewable energy, and hurricane protection home improvements.
Climate Change Resources
- Climate Change Central – An independent organization of leading scientists and journalists researching and reporting the facts about our changing climate and its impact on the public.
- Climate Nexus – Climate Nexus tells the stories of people impacted by or fighting to halt climate change in order to inspire, inform, and elevate a constructive conversation and equitable action.
- Climate XChange – Founded in 2013, their mission is to provide research, education, and advocacy to move us towards a low-carbon economy through market-based mechanisms.
- Environmental & Energy Study Institute (EESI) Climate Change Solutions – The Environmental and Energy Study Institute (EESI) is a 501(c)(3) non-profit organization dedicated to promoting sustainable societies through science-based solutions for climate change, energy, and environmental challenges in order to achieve our vision of a sustainable, resilient, and equitable world.
- Inside Climate News – A Pulitzer Prize-winning nonprofit, nonpartisan news organization that provides essential reporting and analysis on climate change, energy, and the environment, for the public and for decision-makers.
- Midwest Energy News – Part of the Energy News Network, Midwest Energy News is published daily with a focus on the important changes taking place as the Midwest region shifts from fossil fuels to a clean energy system.
- Politico Morning Energy – One of Politico’s Daily newsletters, it focuses on federal and state energy issues from a political perspective, including analysis and predictions.
- Rocky Mountain Institute (RMI) Spark – RMI is a nonpartisan, nonprofit organization founded in 1982 by Amory Lovins. The weekly newsletter features the latest news, insights, and developments in the drive toward a clean energy future.
- US Energy News – The national newsletter published daily by Energy New Network.
- The Washington Post Energy & Environment Newsletter – News about climate change, energy and the environment, delivered every Thursday.
- Yale Climate Connections – Yale Climate Connections is a nonpartisan, multimedia service providing daily broadcast radio programming and original web-based reporting, commentary, and analysis on the issue of climate change.
Sign Up for Green Energy