If 2020 showed us anything, it is that when we stand together, we are powerful. As emerge from the COVID-19 pandemic, we feel a sense of pride that GEO became a stronger, more flexible organization, able to continue our important work under challenging circumstances. As we work to resume our previous programs and create new forums to serve Ohio’s clean energy community, your support is needed now more than ever.
Your contribution makes a difference in Ohio’s future.
Your tax-deductible donation to Green Energy Ohio can,
- Produce educational materials for Earth Day celebrations throughout the month of April
- Provide training in solar technology and installation for workers in transition
- Promote the restoration of clean energy policies and advance the development of new projects.
- Help upgrade GEO’s solar system at the Governor’s residence and add new educational elements.
- Advance our climate change programming online and in communities across the state
- Support regional workshops as we travel across Ohio on GEO’s 2021 Electric Vehicle Tour.
Your support has been critical to our success, and your unwavering commitment to our mutual goals has energized and inspired us. With your contribution, we can continue the crucial work of protecting the environment, investing in the economy, and securing a clean energy future for all Ohioans.